What kind of information do we collect?
When entering personal information on our site, you may be asked for your name, email address, phone number, or other details, to improve your experience.
How is the information used?
When collecting personal information, our goal is to improve and personalize your experience, to better serve your needs. We may use your information to get in touch after a correspondance or ask for feedback.
How do we protect visitor information?
We use a range of different security measures to protect the visitor information we collect:
- We will never ask for your credit card information or other financial information
- We regularly use antivirus and malware software
- We never use vulnerability scanning, or scanning to PCI standards
- Visitor information is protected within our secured networks, and can only be accessed by a limited number of people with privileged access
Are ‘cookies’ used, and what are they for?
You may change the settings on your computer to let you know whenever a cookie is being sent. You can also turn off cookies completely, however some site features will be disabled. To change your cookie settings, see your browser’s help menu.
We never trade, sell, or share your information to third parties unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include hosting partners or other partners who help operate the website, serve our users, or otherwise conduct business. All partners with access to Personally Identifiable Information must agree beforehand to keep all information confidential. It may also be necessary to release information in compliance with law enforcement, to enforce our site policies, or protect others rights or safety.
We use the following on our website:
- Google Display Network Impression Reporting
- Demographics and Interests Reporting
- Remarketing with Google AdSense
- DoubleClick Platform Integration
We implement first-party cookies and third-party cookies, alongside additional third-party identifiers to aggregate information on users interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions.
California Online Privacy Protection Act
According to CalOPPA, we agree to the following:
- Users can visit our site anonymously
- Users can change their personal information by emailing us
How do we respond to Do Not Track signals?
We take Do Not Track signals seriously and will not track, use advertising, or plant cookies when a DNT browser visits our site.
Is third-party Behavioral tracking allowed on our site?
We do allow third party behavioral tracking.
Children Online Privacy Protection Act
COPPA is designed to put parents in control, when it comes to collecting personal information from children under 13 years of age. The Federal Trade Commission enforces this rule, which outlines the rules and regulations for protecting the privacy of children online. We do not intentionally market to children under the age of 13.
Fair Information Practices
Fair Information Practice Principles are designed to protect data privacy laws around the globe. To ensure we are in line with these practices, we will notify you via email within 7 business days if a data breach were to occur.
In addition, we agree to the Individual Redress Principle which gives individuals the right to legally pursue their enforceable rights against data processors and collectors who do not follow the law. The individual must have enforceable rights against data processors, and have recourse to government agencies to prosecute non-compliance.
CAN SPAM act
This act contains laws that outlines rules for commercial email, and sets up requirements for messages sent commercially. It offers recipients the right to cease emails sent to them, and details penalties for offenders.
On our site, we use your email address to respond to inquiries and send information, as well as send marketing materials to our mailing list. To follow CANSPAM, we agree to:
- Offer an unsubscribe link at the bottom of all of our emails
- Keep track of third-party email marketing services, to compliance
- Clearly identify our messages as advertisements
- Avoid using misleading subjects lines or email addresses
- List the physical address of our site headquarters
- Honor unsubscribe requests as quickly as possible